Dear Member of the Canadian Parliament:
We are writing you on behalf of Organization of Victims of Psychotronic
(Mind Control) Weapons to ask for your help for the many
constituents in Canada who are being targeted unjustly or used as human
subjects in experiments without their informed consent. We, and many
others, are being TORTURED AND MUTILATED IN A MIND/BODY CONTROL
CONCENTRATION CAMP 24/7. We wouldn't be
tortured and manipulated in a properly functioning legal system/society.
Victims of Psychotronic (or Mind/Body Control, Electronic, Directed Energy,
Neurological, Non-lethal) weapons detail the most extreme and
totalitarian violations of human rights in human history, including the most
horrendous incidents of psychological torture, mental anguish and
physical mutilations. Criminals may implant people with microchips or
nanomaterials and place them under continuous surveillance, no matter
where they are. They monitor the human brain, including thoughts,
reactions, motor commands, auditory events and visual images. They
continuously alter consciousness, introduce voices, noises, commands,
images, dreams, and other disturbances into the brain. They
torture and assault bodies of victims - including performing advanced
medical procedures from remote locations.
These are some of symptoms of targeted individuals:
1). Voices in their heads and torture with intense, loud noise.
2). Visual distortions and hallucinations, artificial dreams.
3). Manipulation of human behavior: forced speech, involuntary body
movements, induced actions, transmission of specific commands into the
subconscious, compulsory execution of these commands.
4). Manipulation of will, emotions, feelings, and sensations.
5). Induced thoughts, reading thoughts remotely, retrieving memories,
6). Debilitation of mental acuity: inability to concentrate, disruption of
ability to focus and think rationally and independently.
7). Loss of memory and knowledge.
8). Inadequate states, which targeted individuals have never experienced
before (states of narcotic intoxication, depression, obsessive desires
and so on).
9). Control of sleep patterns: sleep deprivation or uncontrollable sleep
10). Cramps, seizures and spasms
11). Excruciating artificial pain in any part of the body, including heart
attacks, hard pressure on the heads, blurred vision, loss of balance and
coordination of movements, burnt skin and other serious medical conditions.
Some victims are subject to harassment and organized stalking in their
communities, some victims receive intentional false psychiatric
diagnoses and in addition become victims of the systems, from which they are
seeking help (medical institutions and law enforcement).
We have contacted Parliament, Courts, RCMP, police, Security/Intelligence
Agencies and other Government institutions over and over and over
again, but have had our appeals for assistance and protection almost
completely ignored or suppressed. The government “doing nothing” in this
situation is a form of sanctioning these horrendous, fascist mind/body
control experiments on innocent and defenseless people. That is why the
Canadian Government is responsible for these crimes. The government of
Canada must uphold the rule of National, International and Human Rights
Law and protect Canadian citizens by these laws. Instead we see the huge
disconnect between its professed principles and values and the reality.
It is our responsibility to record and alert the world to these appalling
crimes and the extreme danger that these technologies pose to democracy,
human rights, privacy, mental and physical freedom, and the health of all
people. These are the most heinous weapons and crimes imaginable, and
the people, using them, are mass-murdering conspirators, pursuing fascist,
totalitarian, fundamentalist schemes.
Doctor Joseph Mengele and other Nazis, who started developing these
techniques in concentration camps during World War II, were brought
over here from Europe after the war to continue their atrocities. MKULTRA
was the first known of these illegal and immoral experiments with
unwilling victims in Canada. We are the latest victims. THIS MUST STOP,
and the people responsible exposed and brought to justice for these
unspeakable crimes against humanity. We demand only that our human rights
are respected, and that the Canadian Government appoints a
Committee to get to the bottom of this most serious matter based upon the
evidence collected, intercepted, and compiled by victims for many years.
This gross violation of human rights must be investigated immediately.
Members of Organization of Victims of Psychotronic (Mind/Body Control)
Weapons and Targeted Individuals:
1. Galina Kurdina, firstname.lastname@example.org , Toronto, ON, Canada.
2. David Smith, email@example.com , Gabriola Island, BC, Canada.
3. Cecilia Mallon, firstname.lastname@example.org , Massey, ON, Canada.
4. Qijia Cheng, email@example.com , Edmonton, AB, Canada.
5. Jonathan Ross, firstname.lastname@example.org , Port Moody, BC, Canada.
6. Landry Nimpagaritse, email@example.com , Gatineau, QC, Canada.
7. Garry Hoedl, firstname.lastname@example.org , Grande Prairie, AB, Canada.
8. Jerome Mitchell , email@example.com, East York, ON, Canada.
9. Matthew James Williamson, Comicmatt@gmail.com , Cambridge, ON, Canada.
10. Omar El-hagg, firstname.lastname@example.org , Kitchener, ON, Canada.
11. Manan Paul, email@example.com , Brampton, ON, Canada.
12. Morteza Sheshpari, firstname.lastname@example.org , Ottawa, ON, Canada.
13. Firas Faham, email@example.com , Mississauga, ON, Canada.
14. Zewdu Abdi Debele, firstname.lastname@example.org, Toronto, ON, Canada.
15. Julie Carlisle, email@example.com, Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada.
16. Mary Lamont, firstname.lastname@example.org , Heriot Bay, BC, Canada.
17. Abdellah Chrigui, email@example.com , Montreal, QC, Canada.
18. Jenolyn Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org , Winnipeg, MB, Canada.
19. Lucille Perreault, email@example.com , Thompson, MB, Canada.
20. Lee Denis, firstname.lastname@example.org , White Rock, BC, Canada.
21. Marie Joy Dyck, email@example.com , Nanaimo, BC, Canada.
22. Rick Kowalchuk, Psychotronic.firstname.lastname@example.org , Edmonton, AB, Canada.
23. Elissa Park, email@example.com , Richmond Hill, ON, Canada.
24. Sherry Podolchuk, firstname.lastname@example.org , Thunder Bay, ON, Canada.
25. Matthew Kadonaga, email@example.com , Kingston, ON, Canada.
26. Anna Kochanowsky, firstname.lastname@example.org , Collingwood, ON, Canada.
27. Rosa Romano, email@example.com, Toronto, ON, Canada.
28. Ghislain Lamirande, firstname.lastname@example.org, Gatineau, QC, Canada.
29. Jaime Aguirre, email@example.com , Montreal, QC, Canada.
30. David Michael Shevchuk, firstname.lastname@example.org , Oshawa, ON, Canada.
31. Xuemei Geng, email@example.com , Nepean, ON, Canada.
32. Carmikael Gustave, firstname.lastname@example.org, Montreal, QC, Canada.
33. Michael Ramsay, email@example.com , St. Catharines, ON, Canada.
34. Abidullah Mardumy, firstname.lastname@example.org , Edmonton, AB, Canada.
35. Randall G. Bemrose, email@example.com , Huntsville, ON,
36. Michelle Balatbat, firstname.lastname@example.org , North York, ON, Canada.
37. Nyki King, email@example.com , Verdun, QC, Canada.
38. John- Nick Guari, firstname.lastname@example.org , Milton, ON, Canada.
39. Ravi Konat, email@example.com , Brampton, ON, Canada.
40. Kevin Callahan, firstname.lastname@example.org , Eel River Crossing, NB, Canada.
41. Connor Bratkowski, email@example.com , Etobicoke, ON, Canada.
42. Hameed Nazari Kousha, firstname.lastname@example.org, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada.
43. Demetri Babinsky, email@example.com , Calgary, AB, Canada.
44. Mildred Denise Lebert, firstname.lastname@example.org , West Lorne, ON, Canada.
45. Savy Chea, email@example.com , St Catherine's, ON, Canada.
46. Sadaf Usmani, firstname.lastname@example.org , Kitchener, ON, Canada.
47. Jermaine Simpson, email@example.com , Brampton, ON, Canada.
48. Alan Kelly, ajkanddog@Gmail.com , Welland, ON, Canada.
49. Jerek Hodge, firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
, Ottawa, ON, Canada.
50. Natalie Ducharme, LJQ1@protonmail.com , Quebec, QC, Canada.
51. Derrick Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Hemet, CA, USA.
52. Robert W. Baird, email@example.com , New Orleans, LA, USA.
53. Stefan Keith Howard, Stefanumagesty@aol.com , Philadelphia, PA, USA.
54. Penny Guglielmini, firstname.lastname@example.org , Elma, WA, USA.
55. Leila Gutowski, Leilassx@gmail.com , Richmond, VA, USA.
56. Todd Bowen, email@example.com , Blissfield, MI, USA.
57. James Lico, firstname.lastname@example.org , Algona, WA, USA.
58. Baxter Aziz Bey, Sh.D, email@example.com , New York, NY, USA.
59. Thomas J Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org , Wilbraham, Ma, USA.
60. Anne Kaspar, email@example.com , Sarasota, FL, USA.
61. Scott William Cranmer, Mindcontrolinformation@gmail.com , Los Angeles,
62. Phi Duval, firstname.lastname@example.org, Patterson, LA, USA.
63. Steven Dai, email@example.com , Flushing, NY, USA.
64. Belinda Sue James, firstname.lastname@example.org , New York, NY, USA.
65. Michel R Mason, email@example.com, Amherst, NY, USA.
66. Cynthia Gomez, firstname.lastname@example.org , Seguin, TX, USA.
67. Tatyana Pogorelov, email@example.com, Fair Lawn, NJ, USA.
68. Amie Comeau, firstname.lastname@example.org , Enosburg Falls, VT, USA.
69. John Finch, email@example.com , Thornbury, Vic, Australia.
70. Ornella Cameron, firstname.lastname@example.org , London, UK.
71. Wojciech Julian Bartocha, email@example.com , Szczecin, Poland.
72. Nermin Rafik Tawfik Mohamed-Salma, firstname.lastname@example.org , Giza,
73. Bernard Weekes, email@example.com , London, UK.
74. Clement Raylen Kalipa, firstname.lastname@example.org , Yeoville, Gauteng,
75. Dary Kary, email@example.com , Singapore, Singapore.
76. Sergei Volnosov, firstname.lastname@example.org , g.Bezhetsk, Tverskaya oblast,
77. Marisa Nogueira, email@example.com , Porto Alegre - RS /
78. Martyn Aim, firstname.lastname@example.org , Wellington, New Zealand.
79. Bentley Faulamnn, email@example.com, Cape Town, South Africa.
80. Zia Mojrian, firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com ,
81. Gisela Möller-Brockner, GMoellerbro@gmx.de ,, Weyhe, Diepholz, Lower
Saxony , Germany.
82. Anne Lorimer, firstname.lastname@example.org , Wonga Beach, Qld, Australia.
83. Viktor Grozdanov Karadzhov, email@example.com , Wohlen, Bern,
84. Michelle Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org , Murwillumbah, NSW, Australia.
Books and articles regarding body and mind control technologies on http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/,
a search engine for MEDLINE library,
service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institute
1. Moreno JD., 2004, DARPA on your mind, Cerebrum;6(4):91-9
2. June 2003, Silence of the neuroengineers, Nature, 423(6942):787
3. Hoag H., June 2003, Remote control, Nature, 423(6942):796-8.
4. Rudolph A, July 2003, Military: brain machine could benefit millions,
5. Keiper A, 2006, The age of neuroelectronics, New Atlantis,11:4-41
6. Durand DM, 2007, Neural engineering--a new discipline for analyzing and
interacting with the nervous system, Methods Inf Med, 46(2):142-6.
7. Birmingham JT, Graham DM, Tauck DL, May 2004, Lymnaea stagnalis and the
development of neuroelectronic technologies, J Neurosci Res,76(3):277-81
8. Kawato M, June 2008, Brain controlled robot, HFSP J., 2(3):136-42. Epub
2008 May 23
9. Glannon W., February 2006, Neuroethics, Bioethics; 20(1):37-52.
10. Fuchs T., November 2006, Ethical issues in neuroscience, Curr Opin
11. Butler D., January, 22, 1998 “Advances in Neuroscience May Threaten
Human Rights”, Nature, Vol, 391, p. 316
12. Delgado JM, Mark V, Sweet W, Ervin F, Weiss G, Bach-Y-Rita G, Hagiwara
R., October,1968, Intracerebral radio stimulation and recording in
free patients, J Nerv Ment Dis.;147(4):329-40
13. Horgan J., October, 2005, The forgotten era of brain chips, Sci
14. Delgado JM, November, 1955, Evaluation of permanent implantation of
electrodes within the brain, Electroencephalography and Clinical
15. Delgado JM, June 1959, Electronic command of movement and behavior,
Transactions of the New York Academy of Sciences ; 21:689-99.
16. Faden RR, 1996 May, Human-subjects research today: final report of the
Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments, Acad Med;71(5):482-3.
17. Heath RG, December, 1963, Electrical self-stimulation of the brain in
man, American Journal of Psychiatry, 120:571-7.
18. Heath RG, January 1972, Pleasure and brain activity in man. Deep and
surface electroencephalograms during orgasm, Journal of Nervous and Mental
19. Adey, W. Ross, December, 1979, Neurophysiologic Effects of
Radiofrequency and Microwave Radiation, Bulletin of the New York Academy of
20. Bawin SM, Gavalas-Medici RJ, Adey WR., 1973, Effects of Modulated Very
High Frequency Fields on Specific Brain Rhythms in Cats, Brain Research,
21. Elazar Z, Adey WR., 1967, Spectral Analysis of Low Frequency Components
in the Electrical Activity of the Hippocampus during Learning,
Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology, V.23.
22. Frey AH, 1965, Behavioral Biophysics, Psychological Bulletin, V.63, #5.
23. Frey AH, 1962, Human Auditory System Response to Modulated
Electromagnetic Energy, Journal of Applied Physiology, 17/4, pg. 689 – 692
24. Eichert ES 3rd, Frey AH, June, 1976, Proceedings: Human auditory system
response to lower power density, pulse modulated, electromagnetic energy: a
search for mechanisms, Journal of Microwave Power.
25. Frey AH, Feld SR, Frey B., February, 1975, Neural Function and Behavior:
Defining to Relationship, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, V.247
26. Don R. Justesen, March, 1975, “Microwave and Behavior”, Journal
“American Psychologist”. Demonstration of voices to skull technology in 1973
27. Lin, James C.*†; Wang, Zhangwei†, June 2007 , Hearing of
microwave pulses by humans and animals: Effects, mechanism, and thresholds,
Physics: Volume 92 - Issue 6 - pp 621-628