NORTH KOREA PLACES ARMY ON COMBAT ALERT AS U.S. AND SOUTH KOREA HOLD WAR GAMES
AUG 17 2009
August 17 – Government of the Democratic People’ s Republic of Korea has placed the national Armed Forces on combat alert in the wake of the beginning of U.S. South Korean war games.
Pyongyang believes that the military exercise, which the South Koreans and Americans hold every year, is a simulation of a preventive strike at the North of the Korean Peninsula.
Korean Central News Agency /KCNA/ said the order to put the Army and the entire Korean people on combat alert as of August 17 had been taken by the Supreme Command of the Armed Forces.
If the U.S. imperialist and their South Korean marionettes venture a smallest military provocation and make an attempt at the DPRK’s sovereignty, the Revolutionary Army will make an immediate and merciless strike at the aggressors with the use of all the offensive and defensive armaments at its disposal, including the nuclear ones, the KCNA said.
The Ulchi Freedom Guardian exercise begins Monday and is due to continue for ten days. It engages some 56,000 South Korean servicemen and about 10,000 American servicemen.
Prophecy News - End times Prophecy News for Russia, China, Iran, Bush, World, America, Iraq, Syria, North Korea,
PLEASE SIGN UP AND ADD THESE FREE ADVERTISERS TO YOUR SITE
|Please rate this site at Just4Christ Top 50 Christian Sites|